About Bossa Nova
Bossa Nova pioneered the automated data capture and analysis of on-shelf inventory since 2013. Our claim to fame is the deployment of robots in 600 Walmart supercenters to create a massive training data set of 134M labeled product images. The resulting Product ID engine is the industry’s best, and works as well on images from mobile devices as from robots and fixed cameras. We mine this data to provide insights to store associates to restock shelves, to product manufacturers to run promotions, and to third parties to fulfill online orders.
Join us on the journey to become the AI engine of choice for the retail industry.
Bossa Nova is looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer to help contribute to a brand new retail AI platform and build a reliable and secure infrastructure.
- Implement infrastructure as code for multiple architectures
- Implement and maintain logging and monitoring solutions
- Be part of an on-call rotation to support production services
- Ensure infrastructure architecture is fully compliant with security and data privacy guidelines
- Engage with security consultants to evolve how we protect our platform and data
- Bachelors, or better, in Computer Science/IT or equivalent professional experience
- Programming experience in Python, Golang, or similar
- 2+ years experience with a major cloud platform
- Excellent knowledge of Linux
- Experience deploying solutions on Kubernetes
- Experience with git workflows and CI/CD technologies
- A good understanding of cloud security principles
- Strong understanding of networking, DNS, HTTP/HTTP2.0, and Restful services
- Experience writing Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Knowledge of configuration management tools (Ansible)
- Experience with Apigee or similar API management platform
- Cloud platform specialty certifications
- IoT management platform experience