About Bossa Nova
Bossa Nova pioneered the automated data capture and analysis of on-shelf inventory since 2013. Our claim to fame is the deployment of robots in 600 Walmart supercenters to create a massive training data set of 134M labeled product images. The resulting Product ID engine is the industry’s best, and works as well on images from mobile devices as from robots and fixed cameras. We mine this data to provide insights to store associates to restock shelves, to product manufacturers to run promotions, and to third parties to fulfill online orders.
Join us on the journey to become the AI engine of choice for the retail industry.
Bossa Nova is looking for a skilled Full Stack Engineer to help us transform the retail industry with our AI technologies.
- You will work closely with our team on both the back end and front end development of pre-existing and new code development for bleeding-edge AI solutions in the retail space
- Collaborate with product managers, other engineers and development partners to design and drive the implementation and release of major features
- Ownership of the full SDLC for projects you work on
- Monitor and improve application performance
- Write well-tested and well-organized production-quality code
- Design and develop front end workflows and tooling
- Implement interactive data visualizations
- The ideal candidate will have experience in React.JS, Python, PostgreSQL, and Linux environments
- 2-5 years experience as a Full Stack Engineer
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with using REST APIs, SQL / NoSQL databases, authentication services, and integrating with 3rd party applications
- Experience with at least one major cloud platform, Kubernetes, Golang, Python-Django and/or Flutter
- Experience building UI tools for machine learning applications