We're thrilled to announce our spot on Robotics Business Review's 2019 list of leading automation companies. Check out the full list here.
The annual list recognizes the 50 most innovative and transformative robotics companies that have achieved commercial success in the past year. Past honorees include Amazon Robotics, Nvidia, IBM Watson, Boston Dynamics, and more notable industry innovators.
For 2019, companies were selected from commercial and industrial categories, including component makers, collaborative robots, autonomous mobile robots, artificial intelligence, healthcare and service robotics, and more.
What We've Been Up To
In April, Walmart announced plans to deploy Bossa Nova robots in 300 additional stores across the country. Here are a few of the articles we've been mentioned in.
- Walmart is Rolling Out the Robots - Wall Street Journal
- The Start-Up Behind Walmart's Shelf-Scanning Robots - TechCrunch
- A Small Robotics Company Created a Device Retailers Were Clamoring For, and Now Walmart is Putting It in 350 Stores - Business Insider
Business Insider also named our Co-Founder and CTO Sarjoun Skaff one of the 10 People Transforming Retail.
Learn More About What We Do
We recently published our first white paper! Download and discover the plethora of inventory management issues that plague the retail industry and the automation technologies built to transform store operations.
Check out our new blog series: 5 Questions, where we profile the brilliant people behind our autonomous solution.
- 5 Questions with Amy Han, VP of Hardware Engineering
- 5 Questions with Red McKay, European Managing Director
Wondering if Bossa Nova's cutting-edge autonomous inventory data solution is right for your retail operations? Connect with one of our in-house retail experts today!